Verizon not Honoring the Contract, Misleading Customer Reps, and Customer Service Complaint
michaelkm8

Verizon is worthless.  I signed up for this two year 39.99 plan for 50/50 fios internet twice and both times It has dropped off my account.  I signed up July 24th, it disappeared and CS had no idea what I was talking about when I called to ask.  On July 31st I signed up again and took screen shots and got the conf#.  Well today I get a bill for the full 54.99 for the plan of course.  contacted CS on chat and talked to a rep for two hours, sent him images of the plan and he said "We do not offer that plan".  Literally blows my mind.  Verizon has a great racket going on here as it seems every one of there subscribers have the same problem.  You sign up for a plan then they shove you in whatever plan  they want at whatever price they want.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not Honoring the Contract, Misleading Customer Reps, and Customer Service Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi michaelkm8,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes