Verizon Online Backup and Sharing
blegs38552
Contributor - Level 1

I saw a recent announcement that 5 GB could be purchased for a monthly charge of $1.99. I had been paying this price for 1 GB and saw nothing on Verizon's web site to indicate that my account had been upgraded to the new 5 GB.

I found myself having to cancel the old subscription and to place a new order for the 5 GB. This should not have been necessary - it should have happened seamlessly and Verizon should have sent a notice to all users that their quota had been increased.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Online Backup and Sharing
ProTruckDriver
Enthusiast - Level 1

@blegs38552 wrote:

I saw a recent announcement that 5 GB could be purchased for a monthly charge of $1.99. I had been paying this price for 1 GB and saw nothing on Verizon's web site to indicate that my account had been upgraded to the new 5 GB.

I found myself having to cancel the old subscription and to place a new order for the 5 GB. This should not have been necessary - it should have happened seamlessly and Verizon should have sent a notice to all users that their quota had been increased.

I just noticed on my last bill they are taking out $1.99 for 1 GB of Backup and Sharing. I NEVER ordered Backup and Sharing. This is the first time Verizon billed me on this without my permission. Back to the Verizon Store tomorrow.

0 Likes