Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Verizon Online Backup and Sharing

blegs38552
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Verizon Online Backup and Sharing

Message 1 of 2
(4,508 Views)

I saw a recent announcement that 5 GB could be purchased for a monthly charge of $1.99. I had been paying this price for 1 GB and saw nothing on Verizon's web site to indicate that my account had been upgraded to the new 5 GB.

I found myself having to cancel the old subscription and to place a new order for the 5 GB. This should not have been necessary - it should have happened seamlessly and Verizon should have sent a notice to all users that their quota had been increased.

1 REPLY 1
ProTruckDriver
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon Online Backup and Sharing

Message 2 of 2
(4,452 Views)

@blegs38552 wrote:

I saw a recent announcement that 5 GB could be purchased for a monthly charge of $1.99. I had been paying this price for 1 GB and saw nothing on Verizon's web site to indicate that my account had been upgraded to the new 5 GB.

I found myself having to cancel the old subscription and to place a new order for the 5 GB. This should not have been necessary - it should have happened seamlessly and Verizon should have sent a notice to all users that their quota had been increased.

I just noticed on my last bill they are taking out $1.99 for 1 GB of Backup and Sharing. I NEVER ordered Backup and Sharing. This is the first time Verizon billed me on this without my permission. Back to the Verizon Store tomorrow.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title