Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Verizon pages screwed up

topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Verizon pages screwed up

Message 1 of 6
(3,670 Views)

Anyone else find the verizon pages mixed up today?  I can only get them including forum apges if I scroll way down to the bottom past all the giberish.

5 REPLIES 5
Pappydsp
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Verizon pages screwed up

Message 2 of 6
(3,638 Views)

I'm having the same problem.  This occurred after a Java update and it only affected my MS Internet Explorer 8 browser.  The Verizon central web page loads perfectly in Mozilla Firefox.  The problem seems to be with Verizon and MS IE.  I believe the techs are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it.

topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 3 of 6
(3,632 Views)

I also had updates today from microsoft.  I can get the Verizon Central page , but when I sign in to My Verizon page I get just a long list.  Parts of the page come up if I scroll down.  Have the same problem with the forum page. If I scroll to bottom, I see part of the page.  How do you know the techs are working on it?  If they are, why don't they post that message on the page.  I am getting very frustrated with Verizon.   Can you tell me also how I can send an E mail reply to a forum contributer?  I have forgotten how to do that.  

Pappydsp
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(3,616 Views)

Check out the "Fios TV Programming" forum and look for a post by the Admin, Jamie Lee in regard to the "New Fios TV Central" web page.  What you are describing is the same problem that I have so you may want to add your post to that Forum as well.  The Admin is calling it a Fios TV Central web page instead of an Internet page.  I felt, like you did, that it was an Internet problem and not a Fios TV Programming problem.  Hopefully, the admins are monitoring our exchanges and will fix it.  All I know is that I'm running two Windows XP computers of different makes and the same problem appears in the MS IE 8 browser on both machines.  The Mozilla Firefox browsers on both machines are not affected by this problem.

topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 5 of 6
(3,605 Views)

I also have two computers, one running XP and the other running Vista.  They both have the problem and both received microsoft updates today.

UnnDunn
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Message 6 of 6
(3,556 Views)

Check my post here.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title