Verizon program Error and bad customer service experience
wilsonpad01

My experience, I have 3 weeks with the service, and I never had good connection, when I call nobody knows how to repair it, this is my 4 call and nobody has done anything, they sent a tegnico that could not do anything either, and I kept calling in Hours to my personal phone, to tell me what they could do, the only thing I heard as an answer, is that my pc does not support the connection, and my pc is new, I connect another pc to try, and nothing, when I run a verizon program Error, the problem is that I have 4 days called, wait 30 minutes for calls, where a representative can not help me and sends me to another department, where I have to wait half an hour more, and that department knows what to do, I have two days Waiting for the verizon answer call customer service, a call that happened just one hour after the tegnico came, and even after 2 days no one has communicated, at least to say ... we are working on them. The service but in yonkers, incredible that is the verizon name ...image

0 Likes
Re: bad
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wilsonpad01,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes