Verizon "TEMP" cable hook up still connected over ONE month
Bsobhany

Seems as though everyone is having the same issue where Verizon promises to have all temp cables removed and the perm underground cable connected within 2 weeks from the initial install.  It has been over ONE month now and no movement from either Ms. Utility OR Verizon.  My gate has been unlocked for over ONE month anticipating this resolution.  Verizon sloppily installed the temp cable across my backyard and into the common area of our community creating a true health HAZARD.  We had to buy orange flags and place them around the mess to warn the mowers as well as pedestrian of VERIZON's irresponsible cable placement.  We have called countless times to have this resolved without luck and are considering pulling the cables ourselves and reconnecting to our old service.  I am FED UP.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon "TEMP" cable hook up still connected over ONE month
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bsobhany,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes