Verizon Residential Login Sending me to VZW Page
KrLeTo

I'm trying to log into My Verizon to pay my bill & view my email.  I  put in my user name and hit login.  Next, I'm rerouted to Verizon Wireless.com to log into my cellular account.  I've cleared my history & all that good stuff, restarted my computer, etc.  I cannot get in my account.  I've tried 3 different browsers and everytime it directs me to Verizon Wireless after typing my user name & hitting sign in.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Residential Login Sending me to VZW Page
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

If you haven't already solved your problem, you might try signing in via this link:

https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/ngen/pr/home/myverizon.aspx

I hope that may work for you.

0 Likes
mary214

my husband has the same problem. The link you provided doesn't work as it directs to a page where it says the information doesn't match the info on file. When he tries to log in he's directed to the wireless page instead of the residential page. Infuriating!!!

Numerous support technicians have, so far, not able to resolve the problem...???!!!!

0 Likes
mary214

My husband has the same problem. If yours has been resolved, I'd like to know how, please. We're at our wits ends as technicians aren't much help either!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes