Verizon Security VISS
Florida13

I paid for the VISS coverage for both lap tops that we have. I paid for this service for 1 1/2 yrs at $10.00 per month. I caught a virus on one of the lap tops that was covered under your plan. The VISS was installed on both laptops so we assumed that we were secure.  Wrong!!! One lap top has a virus that makes it impossible to use. I spent 6 hours, three different times over a 3 day period speaking with Mc Afee reps (very difficult with the severe language barrier) to help me with the problem. After the 3rd attemp to correct the Mc Afee rep said they could not fix the problem and I should take the lap top to HP (maker of the laptop) to get it fixed by the Geek squad at Best Buy. I will have to pay for the service out of pocket because Mc Afee cannot fix it. I called the Geek Squad and they wanted $200.00 to fix it. I should get a refund from Verizon for their lack of service. I complained to a Verizon rep and he said "sorry" but offered no options or a refund. I am considering paying the fine to get out of this contract and find better service.  I pay slightly over $300.00 a month to Verizon. I am not happy that you can bill for a service that you never provided.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Security VISS
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Security VISS
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Florida1,

We did not hear back from you on the private support case, if you require further assistance please let us know.

Josh B

0 Likes