Verizon sent a $21 bill via e-mail and won't disclose why.
Pimente

Recently (on 05/09) I received this e-mail from Verizon: 

I contacted the Live Chat since I wanted to find out where did it originate from but since I cancelled on April 24th they were unable to access my information (and so was I.) They said that if it was a final bill I would receive it by mail around 30-40 days after cancelling and they said that if I needed more information I should contact them by phone. I contacted them by phone and they repeated the same thing and added that they were completely unable to help me until I receive the paper bill.  

Before cancelling I paid anything that was due and I cancelled on the last day of my 2 year agreement; so I don't quite understand where does $21 are stemming from and I wouldn't like my credit to be affected by this undisclosed bill. Could anyone help me out with this, please?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon sent a $21 bill via e-mail and won't disclose why.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon sent a $21 bill via e-mail and won't disclose why.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes