Verizon Service Checkup
bernie12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to run the verizon service checkup with no success. It starts to open, and than it quits and tells me to go to support for help! Lots of luck there!!!Am using Vista Premium. Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Verizon Service Checkup
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Two questions.

Do you use Internet Explorer 8?

Are you using Vista 32bit or 64bit?

0 Likes
Lightninrod
Enthusiast - Level 3
I'd never heard of this service.  Thank you for bringing it to our attention.  It worked fine on my IE browser.  Noticed it requires IE version 6.0 or newer.
0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2
the reason I asked about the browser and the OS is that I know that some of the verizon services have problems with IE 8 and Vista 64 bit. Just checking to see if that may be the issue.
0 Likes
FiOSTechAL
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Service Checkup - Located at verizoncentral.com

Support  => My Internet => General Support => System Tools (lower right) => Service Checkup 

Diagnose and solve common security, e-mail, connection and software problems automatically. This tool is the latest all-in-one tool to fix common internet related problems.

0 Likes
VZ_KG
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can also try using "Verizon In Home Agent" - download and install from http://www.verizon.com/connect.

This tool helps you fix issues with internet connectivity, email, etc and also offers inforation about other Verizon products like Free Verizon Wifi, Phone and TV issues, etc. Fixes problems automatically.

0 Likes