Re: Verizon techs have no idea, email disabled/suspended, can't be resolved, almost 48 hours
Emma_G
Hi Tech. I have the same problem as well. Please let me know what info you need to fix this as soon as possible. thanks!
0 Likes
Re: Verizon techs have no idea, email disabled/suspended, can't be resolved, almost 48 hours
fwidman
I hope that you can fix this problem for me as well as the others 🙂  Maybe you could fix it for the entire Verizon community and get yourself a job promotion. You should be the head honch of the tech support division 🙂
0 Likes
SpeedyG1
I'm having the same trouble with two of  my sub-accounts.  Any idea when they will be working? I'm on DSL.
I think Verizon should notify the main account holder if a sub-account is going to be disabled to give them a chance to tell the person using the account what to do to keep that from happening.  There ought to be some way to set up an automatic email notification about it.
Message Edited by SpeedyG on 08-05-2009 08:44 AM
0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Any time you have a sub account that says it is disabled, log into the primary account, Go to the My Account page, and verify that the check box for that sub's email is checked. Surprisingly, this is often the problem, and requires no long holfd time waiting for tech support to fix.

If it is checked and the account is still not working, call tech support. If the agent states that they cannot help with your issue, ask for their supervisor. There might be a bit more of a wait, but working with a higher level of support is almost always worth it.

0 Likes