We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.
tnguyen123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Like so many users I see in the forum, I am having the same problem trying to change my sevices online for a long time.  I keep seeing the message "We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time."

This is not a temparory problem and I wish that Verizon would just fix the problem one and for all. 

0 Likes
Re: We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.
MrSmith52

I am having the same problem as tnguyen123.  I have been on the phone on numerous occasions trying to resolve this issue. The most recent was today, 11/29/13.  I was handed over to at least four different CSR from sales to billing to online services to the ecenter.  What is absolutely amazing to me is that none of these reps ever heard of the problem and it is obvious by this forum that it is not an unusual problem.  I have missed out on several promotions, have attempted to either upgrade or change my services but was never successful.  I always get the "We're sorry. We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time. Please try again later."  I have been trying again later for at least two years. Can I get this fixed and can the solution be posted somewhere where customers with this problem can get closure?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MrSmith52,

Sorry you are having difficulty changing your services online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
tnguyen123
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, the answer of an agent will contact me is not suffice.  I want to change the service at my convenience.  I DO NOT want to WAIT and TALK to an agent everytime I need to make a change.  Why do you put the function on the web site when it clearly does not work?