Web pages won't fully load - require multiple refreshes only on WiFi
TimBaker1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having a strange issues with my internet connection on FiOS for the past couple of months and no matter what I try I can't fix it. Hoping someone here can offer some new ideas.

I have the 75 up/down plan my setup has the Wireless on my Actiontec router (MI424WR) turned off, my Apple Airport Extreme (latest generation) in DHCP and NAT mode. I'm getting great speeds when I run a speediest (usually around 85 up and down), however on every Apple device (iPhone, iPad and Mac) I often have to refresh multiple times for pages to load fully. This behavior doesn't occur over LTE or on other Wireless networks out of my home.

Anyone have any clue what could be causing this issue? I will say that I have around 20 devices in total connected to my Wireless network at home, however they're all not pulling data all the time - it's things like my Nest thermostat, Xbox One, Fire TV Stick, Rock Stick in son's room, etc. This issue will occur at all hours of the day, even middle of the night when other devices are dormant.

I also experience the same issue when I setup the Airport Extreme in bridge mode, which others have suggested doing. 

0 Likes
Re: Web pages won't fully load - require multiple refreshes only on WiFi
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Your Apple Airport Extreme should be setup as routed bridge. I do not know if that is your problem or not.

0 Likes