Website banner driving me nuts
winbatch

The Verizon website is driving me bananas.  Every time I click on a page it warns me that I should sign up for paper free billing.  image

However, I already have and clicking on the Enroll link just takes me a page that indicates that I have.

image   Make it stop!

0 Likes
Re: Website banner driving me nuts
jonjones1
Legend

Good luck with that.

click on the contact us for the web page your on and alert them of the issue. Probably won’t help but you can try.

0 Likes
winbatch

Yeah.  I think I'm gonna stay away from the chat for a while.  It's only leading to an increase in blood pressure so far.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@winbatch wrote:

Yeah.  I think I'm gonna stay away from the chat for a while.  It's only leading to an increase in blood pressure so far.

As of late i have been under the solution is to drop any company that causes me an issue. It is not good for the health to keep trying to fix something that you did not create. Simply go to another service. Problem solved.

0 Likes
winbatch

Sure, except I just switched to verizon from comcast 3 days ago 😉    I'm sure as time goes on I'll have less need to go to the website.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@winbatch wrote:

Sure, except I just switched to verizon from comcast 3 days ago 😉    I'm sure as time goes on I'll have less need to go to the website.

Ha ha that all depends if you want to see your service invoice etc. change services or look at other offers. But in my case i ignore the constant banner that thinks i am not connected to the internet. I use my own router. 😄

0 Likes