When I perform a SPEED TEST for our Verizon Fios there is a notice on the page stating
Friendly
Contributor - Level 2

When I perform a SPEED TEST for our Verizon Fios there is a notice on the page stating "Your application expires in 15 days".

What is this about and it never changes from 15 days, our plan with VERIZON does not end until October of 2016.

This is only on the Speed Test page we find this notice recently.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I perform a SPEED TEST for our Verizon Fios there is a notice on the page stating
Friendly
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo very much for such a quick and correct answer again THANK YOU!!!!!

View solution in original post

Re: When I perform a SPEED TEST for our Verizon Fios there is a notice on the page stating
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is the license Verizon has to use Ookla's Speed Test Technology. Expect that to disappear in a few days when Verizon receives their new license.

Friendly
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo very much for such a quick and correct answer again THANK YOU!!!!!

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome!

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just did VZ Broadband Speed Test.

Pease see attachment

Worked perfectly for me.

0 Likes