Who do I contact for equipment disputes?
m_conrad03

I cancelled my Verzion service when I moved in April. I was given 30 days to return the equipment and I did so with the shipping box and UPS label Verizon sent to me. I put the equipment in the box and dropped it off with UPS. Verzion said it never recieved the equipment. Because Verizon genereated the UPS shipping label there should be some record of the shipment (I fogot to copy the tracking number). Bottom line either UPS lost the shipment which they would have a record of or my equipment was never logged back in. I'd like customer support to look up the UPS shipping number as well as look at the "Verizon network" and see if my equipment has been reissued to another customer (I have the serial numbers of both the DVR and the cable modem). I was billed around $600 for the missing equipment and if it is found would like a refund.''

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
Re: Who do I contact for equipment disputes?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi m_conrad03,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes