Who had thier yard messed up by Verizon Fios?
laura2009

Verizon has hired a company called jnet that tears up everyone's yard to install the Fios cables.  They have absolutely NO respect for anyones yard.  They dug mine up make it looks like crap and left their trash there.  I had planned on switching over to Fios from Comcast but now have changed my mind because Verizon could obviously careless about any of their potential customers.  This company Jnet is a joke. I found the project manager {edited for privacy}rude and obnoxious!

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 08-11-2009 03:36 PM
0 Likes
Re: Who had thier yard messed up by Verizon Fios?
spacedebris
Master - Level 2
Call Verizon tech support and issue a complaint. The installations done in neghborhoods are done by the lowest bid contractores. If they get enough complaints about a contractor they will stop using them. Also at the same time they will take your complaint and make sure that your yard is repaired properly
0 Likes
FiOSTechAL
Enthusiast - Level 3
Constructions Complaints - Please call 866-339-5659 and do not select any prompts - just standby for next avail agent.
prisaz
Legend

@FiOSTechAL wrote:
Constructions Complaints - Please call 866-339-5659 and do not select any prompts - just standby for next avail agent.

Thanks for providing this information, a few years ago a number like this was no where to be found. I re buried my own cable. But it's all ok. I did have a custom cable run with a slice and ONT in the basement. #1 for the FAQ list, on who do i call about construction issues?

Message Edited by prisaz on 08-13-2009 06:02 PM
0 Likes
kieranmullen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had my grass messed up so I ended up tearing it all out and replacing it with a garden.

Too bad that number was nor around 3 years ago.

0 Likes