wireless usb adapter
koda4674

changed from windows xp to 7, can't find any drivers for zyxel g220v3 adapter. I can't get online

0 Likes
Re: wireless usb adapter
Justin46
Legend

@koda4674 wrote:

changed from windows xp to 7, can't find any drivers for zyxel g220v3 adapter. I can't get online

If you go to the manufacturer's website and can't find any drivers for Windows 7 then I think your only alternative is to buy a new adapter.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@koda4674 wrote:

I wasn't able to find anything referring to "zyxel g220v3" but I did find a page for the ZyXEL AG220. Could this possibly be your adapter? If not, maybe check the model number again, since they don't list the one you provided anywhere.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@somegirl wrote:

@koda4674 wrote:

I wasn't able to find anything referring to "zyxel g220v3"

At their download site,

http://us.zyxel.com/Support/Download-Library.aspx

look under Legacy products...

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@dslr595148 wrote:

@somegirl wrote:

@koda4674 wrote:

I wasn't able to find anything referring to "zyxel g220v3"

At their download site,

http://us.zyxel.com/Support/Download-Library.aspx

look under Legacy products...

Yeah, you are right, there is a driver there for that adapter, but the date is Feb. 2009, way before Windows 7 became available in Oct. 2009. In the User's Guide for that adapter it does say Vista, but does not say 64-bit, which the OP may (or may not) have. But he can certainly try that driver, shouldn't hurt and might work. But if it doesn't then a new adapter would seem to be the only option.

Keller, TX 76248