Wires not buried after installation. One landscaping away from an outage and $500 bill.
phillyforreally

My landscapers hit and run my lawn in 15 to 20 minutes flat.

They don't talk to anybody, they fly in with their engines roaring engines and they run the moment the job is done.

They are not going to be white-gloving / hand-holding these Verizon wires on the ground. I am at risk for a week outage and a $500 bill the next time my landscaping is done.

I need Verizon to tell me whether what you see in the picture from the front of my house is normal, and if it is not normal, where do we go from here? 

0 Likes
Re: Wires not buried after installation. One landscaping away from an outage and $500 bill.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi phillyforreally,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes