Worst Organization for Support I’ve Ever Dealt With
Mskeens2

Absolutely the worst organization for support I’ve ever dealt with! I have been a long time Verizon customer and have never been so angry or given the run around so badly than the last three weeks! 
I submitted a move order three weeks ago to have services disconnected at my old house and started at my new house. Was provided an order confirmation number, and today no one showed up. After dealing with 3 different online chat people they finally transferred me to a supervisor who then disconnected my chat. So I called the 1800VERIZON number only to be told I called the wrong number and he would transfer me, only to be disconnected. What a trash organization! 

0 Likes
Re: Worst Organization for Support I’ve Ever Dealt With
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mskeens2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes