xbox NAT problems - two xbox in same home
fiosxbox1

I have two xbox, one 360 and the other one xbox one, the 360 is wireless, the xbox one is wired connected, the xbox one always starts with moderate and when both consoles are on at the same time, the xbox one acts very slow.  I need someone to tell me which way will be best to set this up network wise, i want the ports to be distributed to both xbox when they are connected.  If the 360 is on first then it takes over the udp 3074 port and the xbox one can no longer use it.  One post here said to create a different distribution of ip's under the my network then connect one of the xbox on the other network, for example create one to go from 1 - 125 and i just picked 140 and add the ports by forwarding them to the 140, but when i try doing that it tells me that the wireless one, which is using ip in between 1 -125 is already using it.  any help please, i appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: xbox NAT problems - two xbox in same home
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just enable UPnP and let the router do the dirty work. When having more than one type of game console in a home on one connection, this is usually the recommended way of doing things.

0 Likes
fiosxbox1

upnp is already enabled.  any other ideas? thanks.

0 Likes
JoeMan1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Well I for one never recommend using a wifi connection for serious gaming. If you can somehow get a lan connection to that one xBOX that would be good. And I realise that it is your wired xbox one that is having the slow down, but I would still recommend that.
0 Likes