Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

#501 & TWC has Northern NJ/NY news. Is there a channel like #12 on Optimum covering Central Jersey?

djv15ov
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

#501 & TWC has Northern NJ/NY news. Is there a channel like #12 on Optimum covering Central Jersey?

Message 1 of 4
(2,254 Views)

3 REPLIES 3
thetick1234
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: #501 & TWC has Northern NJ/NY news. Is there a channel like #12 on Optimum covering Central

Message 2 of 4
(2,202 Views)

Westcester FIOS 1 was promised as coming very soon back in 2009.  I'm still waiting .. so just be happy you have FIOS1 NJ.  The FIOS 1 LI is on QAM, but Verizon does not map it to channel on the STB!  Thanks Verizon.

buonafede
Contributor
Contributor

Re: #501 & TWC has Northern NJ/NY news. Is there a channel like #12 on Optimum covering Central

Message 3 of 4
(2,074 Views)

I agree.   Cable TV Carries News12 NJ, fios does not.  I have to go to the barber shop to watch it.  Maybe I should switch over to cable.

ansky973
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 4 of 4
(2,042 Views)

Fios 1 News is pretty lame.  It's like watching a college newscast.  Plus they don't even broadcast in HD.  If you don't get it you're not missing much.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title