Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Baltimore Channels needed in Northern Delaware

HENSFAN
Contributor
Contributor

Baltimore Channels needed in Northern Delaware

Message 1 of 3
(5,607 Views)

I live between the cities of Philadelphia and Baltimore and ONLY receive Philly channels. Our Verizon neighbors in Dover, DE get channels from both

cities! How come? There are sports offering that we would like to enjoy from both of these cities.

2 REPLIES 2
psumatt
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Baltimore Channels needed in Northern Delaware

Message 2 of 3
(5,592 Views)

Hens-
Are you referring to locals? Or the sports channels?

In Northern DE we get CSN - Philly, CSN Mid-Atlantic, as well as MASN in SD. Currently we get CSN-Philly in HD, with plans for MASN-HD when it launches.

If you are talking about locals, that's a whole other story.

HENSFAN
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Baltimore Channels needed in Northern Delaware

Message 3 of 3
(5,586 Views)
I'm talking about local channels, Channel 2,11, 13 and Baltimore Fox....I like watching Ravens games and I have to watch them on rabbit ears. Over the weekend we were subjecting to watching Buffalo @ New England rather than Baltimore vs. Houston. I guess New England is closer to Delaware than Baltimore is...go figure. I wish someone from Verizon would explain to me why we cannot enjoy Baltimore & Philly channels like our neighbors in Dover?
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title