Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

BBC America Orphan Black episodes missing from OnDemand

TVfan83
Contributor
Contributor

BBC America Orphan Black episodes missing from OnDemand

Message 1 of 8
(3,955 Views)

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  I'm missing season 2 episodes 5 & 6 from my OnDemand library, but episode 7 is there.  Is this happening to anyone else?  If so, how did you resolve it?  Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
paulandroy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: BBC America Orphan Black episodes missing from OnDemand

Message 2 of 8
(3,923 Views)

Yes. Same here. Grrrrrrrrr

TVfan83
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 8
(3,863 Views)

I found the missing episodes.  Usually when I access OD, I do so by tv channel.. If you instead sort by genre, then select Entertainment, you'll find them in the BBC section there.  No clue why they're still not appearing when I sort by channel.  I hope this helps!

PS:  Verizon did offer help via FB, but their only suggestion was that I stream FIOS online (not what I wanted to do).

cmterpsnskins
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 8
(3,641 Views)

Hmm, i can't find the last 2 episodes of season 2.   All of season 1 is there, and the first 8 of season 2.  But not the last 2 episodes.  I searched by genre and all other ways.   Disappointing.

willowhisper
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 8
(3,612 Views)

I can't see the last two episodes on my BBC America OD either. It's driving us nuts! I don't want to purchase it on ITunes, but that seems to be the only option. I can't understand why it's not available! How stupid!

lzrogoff
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 8
(3,520 Views)

I also can't access the last two episodes - and I upgraded my plan just for this!  I set up a chat and phone session with verizon who had no clue and offered no helpful suggestions.  Dying to see the end of the season - I wonder when, if ever, they will be posted?

mjohnson062
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 8
(3,496 Views)

I am also missing the last two episodes of season 2.  Last several weren't available in HD either.  Paying an awful lot of money out here Verizon!  I sent them a message via Facebook, so we'll see.

c0lleen79
Contributor
Contributor

Message 8 of 8
(3,216 Views)
I also at first had a hard time finding episodes 9 and 10 of
season 2 however 2 days ago it did show on demand and now all of a sudden its not even on demand anymore not season 1 not season 2 I tried to search for it and it's as if it does not exist
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title