BBC America Orphan Black episodes missing from OnDemand
TVfan83

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  I'm missing season 2 episodes 5 & 6 from my OnDemand library, but episode 7 is there.  Is this happening to anyone else?  If so, how did you resolve it?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: BBC America Orphan Black episodes missing from OnDemand
paulandroy

Yes. Same here. Grrrrrrrrr

0 Likes
TVfan83

I found the missing episodes.  Usually when I access OD, I do so by tv channel.. If you instead sort by genre, then select Entertainment, you'll find them in the BBC section there.  No clue why they're still not appearing when I sort by channel.  I hope this helps!

PS:  Verizon did offer help via FB, but their only suggestion was that I stream FIOS online (not what I wanted to do).

0 Likes
cmterpsnskins

Hmm, i can't find the last 2 episodes of season 2.   All of season 1 is there, and the first 8 of season 2.  But not the last 2 episodes.  I searched by genre and all other ways.   Disappointing.

0 Likes
willowhisper

I can't see the last two episodes on my BBC America OD either. It's driving us nuts! I don't want to purchase it on ITunes, but that seems to be the only option. I can't understand why it's not available! How stupid!

0 Likes
lzrogoff
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also can't access the last two episodes - and I upgraded my plan just for this!  I set up a chat and phone session with verizon who had no clue and offered no helpful suggestions.  Dying to see the end of the season - I wonder when, if ever, they will be posted?

0 Likes
mjohnson062

I am also missing the last two episodes of season 2.  Last several weren't available in HD either.  Paying an awful lot of money out here Verizon!  I sent them a message via Facebook, so we'll see.

0 Likes
c0lleen79
I also at first had a hard time finding episodes 9 and 10 of
season 2 however 2 days ago it did show on demand and now all of a sudden its not even on demand anymore not season 1 not season 2 I tried to search for it and it's as if it does not exist
0 Likes