Breaking Bad
rosenel1

What happened to Season 4 episodes in On Demand??  They were there yesterday no Breaking Bad is not even listed.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Breaking Bad
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the missing content. I just checked and there were many episodes from season 4 in the library. Are you still having problems? Please reply back if so that way we can look further into it.

0 Likes
Ldenning1
Now episode 501, the new one, is up in SD but no HD.
0 Likes
mjburke01

When I was being sold on FiOS, I was told that I could get all seasons of a show if available on demand. Is this true? Can I get all seasons of Breaking Bad?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@mjburke01 wrote:

When I was being sold on FiOS, I was told that I could get all seasons of a show if available on demand. Is this true? Can I get all seasons of Breaking Bad?

Keywords, If Available.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

No we do not have all seasons of Breaking Bad. When it comes to our On Demand libraries, we typically only carry the curernt season of the shows.

0 Likes
kp918

Season 5 Episode 4 aired on Sunday night.  Does anyone know when it will be up On Demand?

0 Likes
pinkpolkadots

I would love to know, too!  Seems like a long time...

0 Likes
mtw125

Yeah,

I have been waiting for it!  Lagging behind xfinity on this one.  Hope this doesn't continue.

0 Likes
pinkpolkadots

Apparently we may not get to watch it before the next episode airs on Sunday--come on Verizon!  And you're right, Comcast had it days ago... Too bad I just recently switched from them!

0 Likes