Bring back Newschannel 9 WSYR and ABC programming to Syracuse Fios lineup!
dmwtoo

70 %  of my TV watching was local channel 9 in Syracuse.  Fios TV isn't worth the expense without it in the line up.  Are negotiations progressing, or should I start shopping for new TV service?

0 Likes
Re: Bring back Newschannel 9 WSYR and ABC programming to Syracuse Fios lineup!
Mikenotre
Enthusiast - Level 3
I agree. Both parties are at fault, and expect viewers to spend money for an antenna!! This is ridiculous and unacceptable. Get the deal done, or you will lose customers.
0 Likes
Liverpool11
Enthusiast - Level 2

From what we have been told, Newport offered you the same offer agreed to by every other provider in Syracuse and you wanted a better deal. Really Verizon? You are acting like a spoiled child and should be sent to your room!!!! How about giving your paying customers some details as to WHY the agreement was unacceptable?

From what little I know about retransmission agreements, as much as I dislike Newport Television (owner of WSYR), they have no choice but to offer you the same agreement, because of most favored nation clause (or something like that). In other words, if they offer you a better price, then they have to offer it to the others.

Verizon I am giving you until the end of this month and if you do not settle, it's goodbye and hello Directv!!! I'll keep your internet service (because it is the best), but I'll also drop the landline service too! Wireless phones work great and I do not think I will be alone in dropping two (2) services from your company.

GET THE DEAL DONE!!!!!!

0 Likes
Singer202

Call or email John Bonomo to complain.

0 Likes
dmwtoo

Done. 

0 Likes