Buzzr TV
Pdz7778
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have seen my local Fox will be carrying this channel on one of their subchannels. I hope Verizon will Be adding this channel for the initial launch on June 1.
Re: Buzzr TV
jjc927

According to it's Wikipedia page it's supposed to replace Bounce TV, but it's June 1 and Bounce TV is still showing and Buzzr is nowhere to be found.  I hope Verizon plans on adding it soon.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is nothing Verizon controls.

You have to speak to the the local channel that is carrying this sub channel to determine when they will replace Bounce with this new content.

A quick look at the Wikipedia page says anticiapted date is June 1.

Possbile it has slipped.

0 Likes
adimike55
Enthusiast - Level 3

BuzzrTV has launched over the air in Philly. Fox diginet 29.4. No word on Verizon coverage.

It does not replace BounceTV in Philly, since Bounce was on WMCN Ch 44 Diginet.

0 Likes
Jazz4Jeff
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any official word from Fios?  According to USA today, it is not on AT&T Uverse or direct TV.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its a sub-channel to a local over the air channel.

So FIOS wouldn't have anything official to say other than to acknowledge those local markets that are carrying it and that they would in turn cover.

blubonnet1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, here it is 6/12/2015 and I found BUZZR on the digital tv as FOX 5.2.  I can't find it on the Verizon schedule.  Anyone know if Verizon has chosen a place to air BUZZR?  Right now it's an old Let's Make a Deal with Monty 🙂  Ahhhh....the neat memories!!

0 Likes
blubonnet1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought I just replied to the msg but can't find my entry OR if Verizon is carrying BUZZR.  I find that network on the old digital tv as FOX 5.2 for Washington DC but cannot find it in any Verizon comment.  Anyone know anything more about this?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Looks like Verizon doesn't have an agreement as of yet.

Where are you located? Those of use located closed to Baltimore, may not receive it as Verizon may choose not to carry for us.

If you are in the DC area, I woud recommend dropping a line to WTTG to see what they say about Verizon carrying this sub channel of theirs.

blubonnet1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Farfax County and it was accidental that I found Fox 5.2.  It didn't exist not long ago on my analog (OLD!) tv.  Can't find it anywhere on FIOS so guess it will eventually get there.  Thanks for your comments.  Tried to give you Kudos but doesn't seem to have taken.  Since I'm VERY new to this (or any forum), I'll get someday 🙂

0 Likes