Re: Can Someone From Verizon Elaborate On What Is Happening With ESPN Classic?
Lekter_
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is completely a JOKE. They claim "OMG get the fios triple play including the extreme hd package for just 109.99, our best deal ever" Yeah right "consolidate" Just say " we will take away what we promised you for109.99 and give you less for more money" Yeah because my bill went up 6 dollars this month and they take away channels from my lineup? Are they {word filter avoidance} kidding me. Charge me more for less channels? I don't mind if you take away the Cooking channel or the Car channel or whatever sucky filler channels that you now offer in the Ultimate package. But when you mess with my sports channels now you're in enemy territory. Seriously what a joke. I can't wait till may 6 because that day I'm switching. RATS are what you are Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Can Someone From Verizon Elaborate On What Is Happening With ESPN Classic?
pzimmer7778
Enthusiast - Level 3
They installed those antiquated boxes at my house initially which was right at the start of NHL season. Was going to pay the $50 for it but when I looked at the preview some of the channels were missing for this reason I guess. They lost the $$ over that. Since then I've gotten the higher storage DVR but also has to change the HD box in the bedroom too. It's really a pain doing this when they could have just made sure to bring equipment that works with everything the first time since now I'm having to fight them over saying I have 2 standard HD boxes when I mailed the old one back to them a month ago.
0 Likes