Re: Can't login to HBO GO
rnswa

I have been having the same problem for several weeks and have made a couple of calls to verizon in the past without any results.  tonight they told that the problem was a database problem on their end and they don't know when it will be fixed.

0 Likes
SparksStar

I was able to login but then it tells me "To watch movies, you will need to subscribe to HBO". I already have a subscription to HBO not sure what is going on.

0 Likes
Beastie2B

I tried to login and than it goes back to the login screen, but with a different user ID than the one I typed in which is res14tsx8.

It makes me think it has something to do with resolution settings as you would think that is what res would stand for, but how can my resolution settings affect my login.

Anybody have any advice?

0 Likes
MasterOps

I got the very expensive mailer today about HBOGO.  I was actually happy to receive something from fios b/c when we're on vacation I can access the net, but TV is usually a problem.  This service is actually something I'm looking forward to. 

Then I remembered it is verizon and fios.  Went to hbogo.com, tried to sign up using my verizon login info, and of course could not.  A tiny square window in the middle of hbo.com, not even large enough to show everything on that page, kept refreshing w/ the user name and pw fields blank.  Obviously I can log into verizon, cuz here I am, using the same credentials. 

This is approximately the 77th item verizon has touted or advertised w/ expensive mailers that does not work, that is if it even exists.  I will not call CS for this as that never (ever) helps anything other than shorten my lifespan.

Hey verizon, the time to advertise something is after you get it to work.  I'm sure comcast is just as bad, so empty threats to switch are meaningless.  Only in cable tv can a company be proud of a 49% customer satisfaction rate.  Bravo.

0 Likes
MasterOps

Really?  You're a verizon customer and you don't know what's going on?  Seriously, it's verizon and it's fios: This is Big.  A big mess of stuff that never works.

0 Likes
MasterOps

When I try it, it just goes back to the tiny login screen (doesn't even show the whole page, have to scroll using arrows) with both fields blank.  My advice is to first stop expecting it to work properly.  Next, wait 6 - 12 months for verizon to figure it out.  Lastly, don't expect it to work then either.

0 Likes
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

Can everyone on this thread please send me a private message with either your Fios phone number or the name on your account and your Verizon.net email address and I will have this issue investigated. Thank you

0 Likes
mustbjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

What does your FIOS email address have to to with HGOGO?  The login screen asks for your online verizon account info which is different than my email address.  I am also experiencing a high level of frustration about not being able to log in.  I have tried both "registered" and "new".  Both ask for my online verizon username and password and then I get sent to another page that says if I want to access this page I need to log in.  The boxes are not even in the little window and there are no scroll bars.  I am using Firefox as my browser.  I can click on a partially hidden tab at the top and the username/password boxes become visible but it's the same old story - Verizon suddenly have forgotten who I am -  niether my forums, nor my Verizon.com, nor my Verizon.net email names work.

0 Likes
Sleverus
Enthusiast - Level 3

No.  You do not need any of my account info to "investigate" the issue.  Now the hbogo.com website has a little window in the middle of it telling me I need flash 10.1 (this is new).  But the buttons on it are dead.  Can't click OK or cancel.  So there is no way of knowing if anything has been done about the signing up issue.

You can "investigate" this without any of my account information.  Please post a message when verizon figures this out.  I may be in the old folks home by then watching the hovercrafts zip by, but post it anyway.

0 Likes
Sleverus
Enthusiast - Level 3

So while I was online due to verizon issues, I decided to download and install flash 10.1 as hbogo.com said was necessary but will not allow via their site.  Now the hbogo.com site loads, but still cannot sign up.  Wish I could say I was shocked.

0 Likes