Can't watch NBC sports live extra
Ashes1
I am watching NBC sports right now. ManU vs Stoke and saw the advertisement about nbc sports live extra and it's ability to let you watch live on ur iPad. I downloaded the app and got his msg:
To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with NBCSPORTS

How is that so when I am watching it on the TV at this moment?
0 Likes
Re: Can't watch NBC sports live extra
212MPD
Enthusiast - Level 2

After watching NBC Live for most of this season to date, I'm now seeing the same error.  Verizon support are supposed to have fixed it (2 confirming phone calls) but it still doesn't work.

Suggestions will be gratefully received

0 Likes
uglyrose1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi

Tried to contact app developer as Verizon says its not frm their side, but app developer is nt ready to accept their fault. Will Verizon do something because you do not allow us to watch Live Extra on TV.

0 Likes
masood1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Same here. Why verizon is not letting us to watch the shows, not even the replays?
fcporto1982
Enthusiast - Level 2
It's working for me...both live and replays
0 Likes
epstewart
Enthusiast - Level 3

I found out what to do. Verizon Live Chat's agent told me to uninstall and reinstall the NBC Sports Live Extra app on my iPad. I did that. When I did, I found that it still remembered that Verizon FiOS is my TV provider, so I didn't have to sign back in. And live feeds now work!

0 Likes
mcgregorkd
Enthusiast - Level 2

the above is not a solution.

0 Likes
Parulprajapati

The NBCsports com activate is a sports news sites to pursue football, NFL, UEFA champions league and every sports news and streaming online on all devices. NBCsports.com/activate to activate your media player after you have picked your TV supplier with the goal that you will probably have a full picture of online streaming service on your home media player.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes