Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

CBC coming to WNY?

hawks9
Contributor
Contributor

CBC coming to WNY?

Message 1 of 6
(7,920 Views)
Since switching to fios I really miss the canadian channels that were offered by time warner in buffalo,ny. Will CBC be added anytime soon to fios in wny?  I think i speak for most people in the area when i say cbc is a must.  I miss my hockey night in canada.please add this channel soon!!
5 REPLIES 5
Carl
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: CBC coming to WNY?

Message 2 of 6
(7,917 Views)

If all you miss is HNIC, then have no fear,the NHL Network carries HNIC is the U.S., and the NHL Network is coming soon. (can the insiders here tell us if the NHL Net. will go love on Monday the 17th?).

However, if you miss other CBC programming, then I will defer to the others in the forum for then answer. 

TimSykes
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Message 3 of 6
(7,875 Views)
I am from buffalo, and dont miss it at all. :smileyhappy:
gatordon2
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(7,845 Views)
+1
WNYGuy
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(7,807 Views)
After moving to Verizon about a month ago I have to admit that I miss watching HNIC.  I'm waiting patiently for the NHL Network to arrive.
Coolwireless
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(7,606 Views)
I hope they add CBC nationwide...  I used to love getting CBC Newsworld....  Its downfall was when Al Gore bought it and changed it to that low budget college TV style channel....
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title