Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

CLOO CHANNEL 186

DiamondPearl
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CLOO CHANNEL 186

Message 61 of 130
(2,018 Views)

OMG I cannot believe Verizon Dropped CLOO 186 CHANNEL....I watched that everyday.  I know for sure if they do not come back with it I am dropping my subscription with Verizon and going with Comcast.

hlppls
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Re: CLOO TV Channel 186

Message 62 of 130
(2,008 Views)

The channel was remove from all packages.

beckek
Contributor
Contributor

Message 63 of 130
(1,942 Views)

I just called Verizon to log my complaint.  It can't hurt if more people call.

Though I have to admit, it's probably time to research another cable provider, especially after they added the 99 cents admin charge a couple of month ago. That was a nice end around to my contract.

Kakb
Contributor
Contributor

Message 64 of 130
(1,942 Views)

I am extremely disappointed to find out that verizon is no longer carrying the Cloo channel.  It was one of my favorites.

dawn_spicer
Contributor
Contributor

Message 65 of 130
(1,925 Views)

I was watching a Suits marathon at 2:45 a.m. on Monday morning after getting home from work (I work late into the night) and *poof,* the Fios box reset and Cloo was gone.  In the middle of a Suits marathon!  That's a felony in my household.  We're going back to Cablevision.  I came over to Fios simply to get Cloo when Cablevision didn't have it, and now I can go back on an extremely cheap refugee-from-Fios plan.  I won't mind having News 12 NJ again; Channel One News just doesn't cut it.

Kittie
Contributor
Contributor

Message 66 of 130
(1,883 Views)
Please return the cloo channel 186. We pay enough for cable please give us what we want, or tell us why it was removed.
wesmom
Contributor
Contributor

Message 67 of 130
(1,903 Views)

When I looked at the list of channels moved, didn't notice CLOO removed! 

So when will I see a  credit on my bill? HA  Why not remove any of the 180 channels (like non English & sports) that I pay for and never watch...time to look to switch back to Optium.

Pumpkin1
Contributor
Contributor

Message 68 of 130
(1,897 Views)

I am extremely disappointed in Verizon right now and seriously considering switching to Comcast.  They keep raising the prices and moving channels around so you have to buy more expensive packages and now they've removed the channel I watch most - 186 -CLOO.  Contacting Comcast today to see what they have to offer.

Cloofan31
Contributor
Contributor

Message 69 of 130
(1,890 Views)
Me too !! Cloo is one of the only channels I watch 😕. I'm a SAHM and am completely sad of the removal of cloo . So upset I signed up just to post to the community . Although I'm 28 I'm pretty sure the older audience will be just as disappointed . I might have to switch to satellite
socksoreo12
Contributor
Contributor

Message 70 of 130
(1,876 Views)

I am also very upset with Verizon removing the CLOO channel.  Tuesday was MacGyver day and now if I want to watch it I have to go over to my son's house as he has DIRECT TV.  There was never anything on my bill, nothing on the TV screen - it just happened without warning!  Even the lady I talked to at Verizon did not know anything about it.  But our bill never goes down when they remove a channel.  I'm so tired of all this fighting to keep channels on TV that we love to watch.  No one ever asks the people - they just do what they want.  All I can say is, SICK, SICK, SICK TO DEATH OF IT!!!!!!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title