COZI TV
socksoreo12
Enthusiast - Level 2

So Verizon is once again dropping a channel, but my cost each month does not decrease!  Sorry Verizon, but you no longer support email and you keep eliminating channels.  Oh sure, you put something else on there in its place, but it is some stupid channel I am not interested in.  For ex: another Spanish or some foreign speaking channel that I can't relate to.  Or another sports network, like we need another one of those!!!!  So many other cable TV providers are giving their audience RFD TV, BUT NO, NOT VERIZON!!!!!!!  I have watched COZI TV a lot and now that will be gone.  I suppose you won't provide us with the new Hallmark Drama Channel that is either coming or already here.  As it is, we do not watch any of the network channels other than the news.  I hate most of the channels we do have.  Guess I will soon need to go strictly with Netflix or something else.  Once again, THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!

0 Likes
Re: COZI TV
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Cozi is a local sub Chanel. If it was replaced, then the main channel has replaced it.

Have you checked their website to see if they made a change?

0 Likes
jeanmetz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just saw your post.. I'm on Long Island and we still have COZI. It's on our ch. 460. I googled it because I, too watch it a lot. I didn't see anything else about your zip code or being cancelled. I hope you either have it OR can get it back. I am waiting for Hallmark Drama, also.. Good luck!

0 Likes
78FJ40

It is channel 460 here in the Philadelphia region as well. 🙂

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes