Custom TV package changes
PZL11

I'm presently under a 2 year contract that says that I can change my 3 (additional) custom TV packages at any time. While chatting with a Verizon tech, I was informed that no, I cannot do this anymore no matter what my contract says.  Needless to say that I'm rather upset that the tech told me this.  Who can I speak with at Verizon to argue my case. I just want to change my 3 pre-existing custom channel packages to 3 new ones.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Custom TV package changes
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ah yeah, I think that is the older version of Custom TV, if you check under Shop > TV it doesn't have that option anymore. 😞

You might be grandfathered in your current plan, sometimes changes bring you to current offerings in that case.

View solution in original post

Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ah yeah, I think that is the older version of Custom TV, if you check under Shop > TV it doesn't have that option anymore. 😞

You might be grandfathered in your current plan, sometimes changes bring you to current offerings in that case.

PZL11

So, does this mean that I'm stuck with the current channels I have unless I give Verizon more money in order to replace my 3 current ones with 3 new ones?

0 Likes