Adding Premier League Extra Time as a channel
numbchicken
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have created the idea here: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Adding-Premier-League-Extra-Time-as-a-cha...

Has there been any news or updates on if fios will get this before the season begins?

0 Likes
Re: English Premier League Soccer on NBC Sports
lolhoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Time Warner Cable has signed up for PLET. Every season I add a TWC TV sub to fill in the holes (FS+ HD, GolTV HD, ESPN and Fox Deportes HD, and at first beIN Sports). Maybe it's time I sacrifice the upload speeds of FiOS and kick Verizon to the curb altogether and go with TWC for TV and internet. PQ wont be as good and upload speeds wont be as fast but I think I'll be happy and may even save money.

0 Likes
Petrus1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Incredible that they seem to be the one major provider not adding this feature. I already know of five friends who, in addition to myself, will be holding our noses and switching to Comcast if Verizon doesn't pick it up.

adamarie1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too will be switching back to DirecTV this week if nothing changes with the EPL programming.

SoccerFan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with all the other posters: Verizon FIOS must carry the Premier League Extra Time channel! If not as part of the regular lineup, at least as an add-on. Thanks for considering!

FulhamForever
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need some guidance in finding Fulham v Sunderland game channel on Saturday morning Aug. 17th?????

Matt_Really
Enthusiast - Level 1

Argh! I can't believe Verizon hasn't gotten their act together yet on Premier League Extra Time. What the hell is the hold up?! Obviously, a lot of their subscribers want this package and it's completely free. It just doesn't make any sense. I only recently switched from DirecTV to FIOS, so I'm still in my 30 day probationary period. I like what I've seen so far from FIOS, but if the Premier League Extra Time package isn't offered, I will be returning to DirecTV. They've already offered me all kinds of deals to come back. I don't want to leave, but I will if they make me miss my Everton games. Get off your rears and do something about this, Verizon!

Greeno34
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am shocked that is seems Fios hasn't step forward as a provider of this programming.  I'm with many of the other posters here...if something doesn't change with Fios' plan to provide this, I also will be looking elsewhere for my service.

Get with the program, Fios. Your customers deserve this.

0 Likes
WheelsPA
Enthusiast - Level 1
This is crazy. These are free channels to Verizon and something every competitor offers. Look at the recent soccer ratings Verizon. Your customers want this and will go elsewhere for it.
0 Likes
needeplextra
Enthusiast - Level 2
i cannot believe it no premier league extra. whats going on. cutting edge haha . goodbye fios. absolutetly ridiculous. utter disgrace..
0 Likes