Extreme HD Package - Channel Listing Inidcates HBO+SHO is Included
AL-NYC

I've had the Extreme HD Package for over 2 years and recently just signed-up for another 2 years.  But I've just noticed that the channel listing for Extreme HD in my zip code (NYC) includes HBO and SHO is part of the Extreme HD Package.  But I've never had these channels in my package before and when I go into my account under "Review Account", it indicates that HBO and SHO are not included.

I don't understand the conflicting information and have searched the forum for others that may have the same issue.  It seems there were others with the same issue, but I did not see that any of them was resolved.  Some seem to state that Verizon told them that HBO + SHO were only for new Extreme HD customers, not existing long-term customers (which doesn't make sense to me at all, since you would think Verizon would want to retain their existing customers).

Anyone have this issue in the past and was able to resolve it satisfactorily.  If so, how?

Or is my only recourse is to wait out the 2 year contract, switch providers, then come back at a later time as a "new" customer?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

0 Likes