Falsely charged for Mayweather fight
kb2111

My wife and I have been contesting erroneous charges of $99.00 posted to our Verizon account for the last Mayweather fight. A few weeks ago, we were told that we would be contacted in reference to when this fight was supposedly ordered. This evening my wife spoke with a representative and now they are claiming the fight was watched on May 2nd at 6pm. Now this issue with the accusation by Verizon is the fact that no one was even at my residence. The rep keeps stating we can give you the serial number for the tv it was watched on, you are going to have to give me a better answer for the amount of money we spend on this service. It appears they have no intention of correcting this issue and I will file a claim with BBB. I have seen others have had the same issue with this fight, what a coincidence Verizon!!!

0 Likes
Re: Falsely charged for Mayweather fight
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kb211,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes