Fios On Demand
Coolice801

I have Fios and I am forced to have it due to my Homeowners Association and I am really not happy with the On Demand content. When I was with Comcast I pretty much had any On Demand I wanted after the show aired the day before. With Fios it's been now a week and my DVR had too much being recorded for that time (the 2 show limit sucks but whatever) so I decided not to record one of the shows I watched because it had an On Demand counterpart. Well week goes by and that show is still not updated but my friends who have Comcast have that show already and have had it for pretty much the whole week. Is this a normal Fios thing or am I going to just start having to deal with how lazy Fios is in updating their content.

0 Likes
Re: Fios On Demand
doc1949
Enthusiast - Level 3

Coolice 80, if you think it's bad now, you should have seen it a few months ago! After many complaints Verizon has improved the timing of getting prime time shows onto their On Demand, but it still is not in the same league as Comcast!

0 Likes
Re: Fios On Demand
Coolice801

That is pretty sad to hear. 😞 I was hoping that maybe it was a problem that is just happening recently but apparently it is something they don't care to address. Thanks for the feedback!

0 Likes