Re: Fox Soccer in HD
McCrutchy

Yes, please add this HD feed when it launches!

0 Likes
MLSfan22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd also ike to request this HD channel, please.

0 Likes
BenButler
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes, Verizon, 

Please Please

work to add FOX SOCCER PLUS  to the lineup in Severn MD.

This is a life and death thing.   Please update us as to when we can expect this.

I have Verizon Cable simply to watch Fox Soccer Channel.

Box never moves from that channel.

This is worth switching providers to whom ever carries it.  Please add it as soon as you can.

0 Likes
BenButler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I already get (pay for Extreme), so if FSC PLUS shows up there I would be happy. Of course I would also like to see FSC HD show up. Im a FIOS customer and would hope the best TV Service provider in the nation steps up to the plate and offers this on time, so I dont have to switch back to COMCAST.

PLEASE ADD FOX SOCCER PLUS  (and FOX Soccer HD) !!!!!!

many thanks,

0 Likes
CraigB

I would also like to request that FSC HD (which I understand to be avaiable as of today, Jan. 28) be added to the lineup as soon as possible. I would like to further request that Fox Soccer Plus be made available upon its launch March 1st. Much of the content that I currently value on Setanta will be transferred to this new channel.

Thanks,

Craig

0 Likes
ArsenalNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

FSC HD went live today, 1/28...not on FIOS yet. FSC+ will be a new channel starting 3/1/10.

0 Likes
OHanlons

I would like to ask for Fox Soccer Plus channel - which goes live March 1st.  I understand the Barclays Premiership and other english soccer competitions are no longer going to be carried on Setanta Sports.  As such, I will be cancelling my suscription to Setanta (a premium channel) and would roll over to a subscription Fox Soccer Plus.  Please ask programming @ Verizon to make it happen.

Brian

0 Likes
civicmon
Enthusiast - Level 2

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD FOX SOCCER HD!!

It went live yesterday and while I don't expect it today, I do expect it as soon as reasonable. We already have MLB HD, NFL HD etc. There's a strong demand for it! 

DO IT! If it doesn't come in HD by the time my TV contract expires, I'll be going back to DirecTV to get it.

0 Likes
thomas4

I am also putting my vote in for FSCHD and Fox Soccer Plus. Here's hoping Fios steps up to the plate!

0 Likes
Tideman

I would like to add my voice in encouraging Fios to carry both Fox Soccer Channel HD and the new Fox Soceer Plus channel which goes live March 1. I am a subscriber to Setanta Sports and when that channel goes away on February 28, some of the content is supposed to be carried on Fox Soccer Plus. I enjoy Setanta a lot and woul love for the new Fox channel to be added so I can continue to receive some of my favorite programming. I do not want to go back to Time Warner, but they have already announced they will be carrying Fox Soccer Plus so that may be one of several factors affecting my decision.

Thank you.

0 Likes