Re: Fox Soccer in HD
PavelStrikes

No but Dish and DirecTV have made clear they will have it. And Comcast is already running it apparently.

0 Likes
moreno10ac

PLEASEEEEEEEEE ADD FSC in HD.........pleaseeeeeeeeee

0 Likes
lee63

Well I hope they a least get the basic FSC HD...or else I'll have to get Dish

0 Likes
MUFCForLife

I think you need to call and demand it!!! They don't have it scheduled, but they are "looking into it". I informed the operator Verizon is looking at a loss on the east coast......folks will change their providers to either Comcast or Dish, including myself. I'm giving them until next week....

0 Likes
Weezknight
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well it looks like Dish Network will be adding Fox Soccer HD on February 10th.  Only a week away.

I ditched Dish Network for FiOS, but, unless I hear that Verizon is adding this channel within the next few weeks, I guess it's back to Dish.

Yes, Verizon, I will vote with my wallet.

0 Likes
DallasGooner
Another request to add FSC HD and FSC+ when it launches! FSC HD is out now, should be easy to add.
0 Likes
maddog36

Need to add FSC in HD and FSC+ in HD!  Sooner rather than later!

0 Likes
nuttyirishman
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you surf any of the cable/sattelite company forums you will see there is a LOT of demand out there to get FOX SOCCER CHANNEL HD added to their lineups.    I don't think that FIOS and other's realize the popularity of soccer, and whoever adds it will reap the benefits of subscriptions.   FIOS, you say you are the leader, show it and ADD IT NOW!  

0 Likes
MUFCForLife

In August, Fox announced plans to deploy FSC HD in late December, then pushed back to January. It bemuses me that for all the preparation, Verizon does not have this in HD. Verizon should have had this scheduled already. If Comcast, Dish and Direct TV has it, I'm definitely switching providers, considering the only channel I really watch is FSC. I don't want to hear about March 1st......Deploy NOW!!!! Truly poor response on Verizon's and FSC's part.

0 Likes
Re: Fox Soccer in HD.......FEBRUARY 16TH
nuttyirishman
Enthusiast - Level 2

FEBRUARY 16TH.   This should be the target date for FIOS to have FSC HD because this begins the round of 16 of the BEST club soccer competion in the world, the UEFA Champions League, and Fox Soccer Channel is carrying the games, some live some same- day delay.  DO YOU HEAR US FIOS????     If not broacasting FSC HD before that date, I am gone to Comcast.   Methinks FIOS has no idea of the power of the soccer fans in the world, and are ignorant to our pleas.  Will they be sorry when there is a mass exodus if they don't add FSC HD......