Re: Fox Soccer in HD
moreno10ac

CAN WE GET FSC HD ANYTIME SOON???

0 Likes
mdr227
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon - can you jump in and answer if there is any truth to the rumor mentioned above about FSC HD being available tomorrow (3/20)?

Also, will FCS + (which I subsribe to) become available in HD?

0 Likes
ilamir

I'd also like to know if FSC is going HD tomorrow and if not, when.

mdr227 - As for FCS+, from what I understand it's a rebroadcast of Setanta programming so I think it'll take Setanta going over to HD and given Setanta's financial woes who knows when that will happen.

0 Likes
Flambake

Now that the MLS strike has been averted, please add FSC HD in time for the start of the season. I swtiched from Time Warner in December becuase they were so slow to add HD channels, but this delay seems very similar.

0 Likes
nuttyirishman
Enthusiast - Level 2

All you FIOS soccer fans, please sign the attached petition and we'll send it thru to the programming people at Verizon to let them know  we are serios about adding FSC HD.  Pass it along to your friends, neighbors and relatives!        Bob

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fiosaddfschd/

0 Likes
tumbo

Fox soccer channel  in HD is over due, we pay premium for HD  we deserve it. Why are we always behind Europe in technology,

SKY TV AND SETANTA have already supplied the games in HD   so Verizon needs to wake up and add FSC  & FSC+  TO HD CHANNELS.  its the beautiful game so lets see it that way.

0 Likes
moshea

Ever since Fox Soccer HD logo has appeared on the screen here the picture has deteriorated a little in my opinion. I need to watch soccer badly and with all other sports available in Hi Def I don't get why we have to be left behind with this. I also have Fox Soccer Plus and same deal with pic there. I'm not sure if it's just my imagination but the picture if very poor on the big screen especially. I have seen another nameless provider supply the picture and only for your fast internet speed I'm sorry to say I'd be long gone. Just posting to get the updates on when this happens as come World Cup time I won't care about my internet speed at all.

0 Likes
Gooner
Enthusiast - Level 2

We need FSC in HD. Feel free to take out Wealth TV HD to make room....who watches that chanel anyway?

Direct TV has FSC in HD and they will be getting my business soon if Fios doesnt do something

0 Likes
Rhodyman
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did Directv get FSC-HD? I know Dish has it but I didn't realize D* got it also. Fios should have added this channel by now!!  😞

0 Likes
RossDavid
Enthusiast - Level 3

A buddy has DirecTV; they do not have FSC-HD.  What are the odds of FiOS getting it in time for the Champions League Final on May 22?  We've been demanding this for two months now.  How long does it take?

At least the World Cup is on ESPN, which FiOS does carry in HD.

0 Likes