Re: Fox Soccer in HD please! please
julesism
Enthusiast - Level 3

FSCHD, FSC+HD, and GOLTV HD are all available on Time Warner Cable North Texas (DFW). FSC+HD is part of the 6.99 Sports/HD pack. Time to consider breaking my FIOS contract or see if I can keep FIOS Internet and dump FIOS TV. 

0 Likes
Darn2
Enthusiast - Level 3

@soccerfan12 wrote:

I get so upset everytime my co-workers from Rhode Island talk about Cox cable and getting Fox Soccer in HD.

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

I pay so much for HD cable. and my favorite channel isn't even in HD

PLEASE PLEASE

FOX SOCCER IN HD!!!!

Channel 584 is open for it!

talked to the fiostv twitter and he said they need to upgrade their lasers b4 they add more hd. So this thread is basically pointless, they dont care about us they just dump every post people make into this thread so it doesnt look as bad. I bet they are **bleep**ting their pants now while every other provider is passing them up. Who know's though maybe in a couple years when they have upgraded all their lasers they'll cut the prices to try and recoup all the subscribers they lost 🙂 If your contract ends soon, id get out.

0 Likes
Re: Fox Soccer in HD
Pippo2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon is one of the most expensive providers and they don't even have 1 Soccer channel in HD !?!?! what is this 12 century !? 

FSC and GolTV are the only SD channels I watch ... and the quality of the FSC SD is terrible even for a SD channel!?

Soccer is very popular, and most people record their favorite matches, because they are shown very early ... so this is another plus for Verizon, because many soccer fans get a DVR, which is not necessary with the On demand feature ...

Verizon is going to lose many clients over this, and I sure regret not getting TWC ... I am not even suggesting friends getting Fios ...

So get FSC HD and GolTV HD very soon or lose another customer.

0 Likes
julesism
Enthusiast - Level 3

i wanted to say that I was incorrect in my post earlier/above. The TWC HD/Sports pack here in DFW is not $6 but $12. It includes several channels in HD/SD. Still beats paying $15 for FS+SD a la carte. I did call VZ today and was told I am not under contract. Not sure about that but she was going to let me drop TV and keep internet with no penalties, I would just loose my bundle discount. The one thing keeping me with VZ is the internet. I love my 35/35 speeds. TWC here is DOCSIS 3.0 but max upload is 5Mbps. If they were closer to FIOS, I'd bail. I'm going to remain patient and polite with VZ hoping that we see footie in HD soon!

0 Likes
ericrwilliams29

the only hope that I see is that they haven't filled channel 584, which would be the HD channel for FSC most likely, based on how they number their channels

0 Likes
kemkem

Verizon needs to know that the availability of FSC on HD is very important to soccer fans customers. Some of us are prepared to ditch Verizon for dish network who currently carries FSC in HD. 

0 Likes
Funkybot
Enthusiast - Level 1
Fox Soccer in HD is a must at this point. There's no good reason that FIOS shouldn't have this at this point when most competitors already offer it.

While we're at it, as a New York local, I'd like to also see MSG in HD for the occasional Red Bulls home game. Nowhere near as important as having Fox Soccer in HD though. It's my biggest complaint about FIOS right now.
0 Likes
dlbags
Enthusiast - Level 1

MSG HD is more Cablevision's owner freezing out competitors in HD.

I wish we could get a definitive answer answer about when FSC HD is coming or if at all. The guys on Twitter says it is but has no timetable which is silly at this point. Somebody give us some answers.

0 Likes
Ian81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't forget to add your vote for FSC HD here http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Soccer/idi-p/233315 Lets keep it the top request/suggestion. Some Twitter person was suprised initially that the votes were low, get everyone you know to vote and make it real obvious we want it, if its not obvious enough.

0 Likes
Darn2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Heres to watching UCL tomorrow in flickery SD. I hope no-one here has epilepsy. CHEERS!!! and GOOD JOB VERIZON KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

0 Likes