FSC HD and FSC+
bekks
Enthusiast - Level 2
Does anyone know whether FIOS will or already has Fox Soccer Channel available in HD? Also what about Fox Soccer Channel Plus (FSC+). Fox Sports is advertising availability of the FSC HD already and FSC+ is coming on March 1st. Will these channels be available on the FIOS lineup and when? Also if anyone has any estimates on the price for FSC+ if offered as a premium?
Re: FSC HD and FSC+
ArsenalNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing yet...FSC HD went live today 1/28 but not on fios yet...spoke to a FIOS tech today they "do not have any info on FSC HD or FSC+ yet"...lets hope Setanta just becomes FSC+! 

0 Likes
MUFCForLife

For a comapny as big as Verizon, they should have had it scheduled for deployment. Unless Fox is to blame here. They first announced they were going to deploy it way back in August, and I can't imagine they were would deploy it without negotiating with a top cable provider such as Verizon FIOS.

0 Likes
VZ_Lori
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi there not sure if you are aware of this link http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/Suggest-Channels-to-Add-to-FiOS-TV/td-p/57288.  It was created in order to see what our customers want as far as channels are concerned.  Just post on there your request for FSC HD.  The "right" people do look at this forum.  Unfortunately nothing is guaranteed.

Hope FSC HD is available soon on FIOS

Lori

Verizon Telecom

Fiber Solutions Center

0 Likes
nuttyirishman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now the Comcast has added FSC HD, Verizon better respond, as MANY of us will make the switch just to see "The Beautiful Game", as it is suppose to be seen, in glourious HD!

0 Likes
BenButler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can t believe COMCAST AND DISH have beaten Verison FIOS to this... I thought Verizon was the best provider.

Im thinking of switching since my contract is almost up...  

COME ON VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is the hold up?????????????

PLEASE ADD  FSC HD, 

(( and later Fox Soccer PLUS))

0 Likes
MUFCForLife

I feel your pain soccer lovers...... I'm switching providers in a week. This is poor, poor, poor preparation from Verizon.

FSC HD NOW

0 Likes
spacemanrocks

Don't agree with your choice of team (Blackburn fan here!) but I'm 100% with you on this, FSC is the only channel on my TV when the wife ain't watching it and i've already started looking at Dish and Direct.... Verizon, seriously, please don't mess this up, and let the soccer fans have what they crave!

0 Likes
ccr10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Two concerns:

1.  I'm not watching FSC in HD.

2.  Verizon has decided to ignore the fact that FSC is now in HD.  Give us something.  "We are negotiating with FSC", "We will not be providing FSC HD", "We will launch on (insert date)"

0 Likes
BenButler
Enthusiast - Level 3

VERIZON,   can you update us one when you plan to  add FOX SOCCER CHANNEL in HD????

Looking thru this thread there is obviously overwhelming support.

Hello??  Anyone HOME???  Beuler????

lights are on but no one is there......

ADD FSC IN HD!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes