Re: Gac family
Andi45
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon, today got a message you are removing more channels from certain packages.  Why not add GAC Family?  We're paying enough and you're going to lose customers.  Please add channels that we like instead of those we don't watch.

Andi45
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon- any update on GAC Family being added ??????

garysb1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand from other posters that Verizon does not view these posts. The posts  are just for people to talk to each other and not Verizon. To contact Verizon you must send them an email or call them. 

whythechanges
Enthusiast - Level 2

They read these posts.  I complained when they updated the guide a year or so ago and they actually posted responses.  I just read that another Hallmark star (Candice Cameron Bure) is leaving and going to GAC Family.  Come on Verizon..... Add the channel back!

REXANNE1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very disappointed that Verizon Fios will not make an effort to reach a deal with GAC to carry their lineup.  You carry channels we have no interest in watching but won't carry something we do want to watch.  Others carriers can make a deal with GAC... definitely time to leave FIOS if GAC is not added soon.

LogCabin2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just saw many Hallmark cast members are coming to GAC.  Hoping that Verizon gets on board for it's customers.  I will hate to leave.

LisaLee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please bring GAC family to verizon

LisaLee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please add GAC Family to your lineup

Joeflaherty1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I went to GAC Family’s website and put in my zipcode. It listed channel 660 for GAC Family but there is no channel 660. Maybe that means its coming???

I know Comcast has GAC Family and Hallmark.  

Gonz1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will not remain a Verizon customer if they continue to raise prices and remove channels while not replacing them with channels people want.  Please, Verizon:  you carry enough garbage programming, let's see more family friendly options like GAC please!