Re: Gac family
Mimi-10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is it taking so long to get GAC Family added. There are a lot of subscribers to Verizon who are looking forward to watch the movies, especially as the Holidays approach.   Make it happen soon please!!!!!!

Zaa1
Enthusiast - Level 2

GAC Living channel (channel # 635 in my area) was showing new Christmas movies last weekend. I hope they will show the new Christmas movies in December if Verizon will not give us GAC Family. 

0 Likes
SharonK511
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope Verizon is considering GAC family to the cable package. It was great being able to watch movies on GAC living last weekend. 

Ricky131
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please bring GAC Family and GAC Living to Fios. We pay enough & it should be on here. Come on. How about a response?

Gab81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree!! I subscribe to fndly but would like to see Fios have GAC so I don’t have too spend the extra money.

Re: Bring GAC Family back to Verizon Fios
Doro1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add GAC family to my subscription 

you can remove the Hallmark Channel

Mkstretch141
Enthusiast - Level 3

It’s on Channel 635

0 Likes
Andi45
Enthusiast - Level 3

GAC Family Christmas movies were on channel 635 only on weekends in July.  Verizon does not carry the channel.  Checked their schedule and they have GAC Living programming.   What's up Verizon?  GAC Family ratings were huge for July.  Verizon, please add GAC Family!!!!!  We pay enough!

CBM11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every other cable provider has GAC Family, including Altice! I do not understand the delay in providing this for your customers who obviously want it. 

Kimberlyb2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon needs to bring GAC Family to the lineup now.   If we have to keep streaming we may drop them altogether!  

Best channel on air right now