hallmark movies and mysteries channel
ibala704
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been so unhappy every nov and dec with the christmas movies. I am not a good sleeper and to not have my shows that I have watched every night when I wake up is upsetting. why why why do you do this. I have to divert to other channels that are not

what I want. do like you do for the christmas is July now (thank god) and do not have them on 24/7. how many viewers do you guys loss every nov and dec. I am one. at least just have my shows back on from 11pm to morning. I pay ou guys from 216 to 260 a month and I want what I want. put those shows on Hallmark channel, not movies and mysteries channel!!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: hallmark movies and mysteries channel
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the agent does not give you a time and date of the call I would air on the side of caution. I have had callback scheduled for me before and they actually set up a date and a 15 time window for me and I did actually get the call. Though as I think about it, that was with tech.

If you reach a wrong department I would still just call back even if they say there would be a callback.

At the end of the day you do what's besat for you though! Sorry to hear about your experience.

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon has no control over what shows play on what channels.

You need to contact Hallmark and ask that they carry the shows you want.

hallmark movies and mysteries channel
chandler3

What happened to hallmark movies and mysteried channel?  It was there one day and gone the next. NOT HAPPY.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you get when you tune to that channel?

Depending on your channel package, it may not be part of what you are paying for.

mikeofbergen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I couldn’t agree with you more. I canceled the channel package. Will not watch Christmas movies for 2 months on a mystery channel 

0 Likes
Guru1213

Dry up and use On Demand

0 Likes
bbillyb10

I renewed my contract with Verizon and was told I would have the same channels. The next day I found I did not have hallmark murder and mystery. I called and was told I should not have had it . I later found others had the same problem. When my contract is up , I am gone

0 Likes
Catannk

I renewed  for 2 years. I asked them if I would have the same channels and was told I would have the 2 Hallmark Channels and all the same channels. A week later Hallmark Murder and Mysteries was gone. I called and it was a Sunday and was told the sales department would call me back on Monday. Never received the call and it is now the end of December. See how much they care for my business! My daughter has direct tv and she DVR’s it for me so I can watch it. When my contract is done I am not going to renew. They don’t care. This is the same company that changed my plan on the phone and tv instead of a neighbor a few years ago. Should have learned then. 

0 Likes
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the agent does not give you a time and date of the call I would air on the side of caution. I have had callback scheduled for me before and they actually set up a date and a 15 time window for me and I did actually get the call. Though as I think about it, that was with tech.

If you reach a wrong department I would still just call back even if they say there would be a callback.

At the end of the day you do what's besat for you though! Sorry to hear about your experience.

TVWatcher12

Like you I am over the Christmas movies from October through January. Enough already! Now we are sitting through a pandemic and they do it again. NO ONE wants to see nothing but Christmas movies. I love the regular shows that I go to sleep to and wake up and the Christmas movies are not them. ENOUGH!!!!!  Go back to regular programming, please.

0 Likes