HBO GO
JimArl

Just upgraded to a new contract and added HBO for one year, new boxes, etc.  But cannot login to HBO GO - get message "To watch HBOGO, you must have HBO premium service on your FiOS TV account. Shop for HBO now."  Called support they said this is a *new* problem but a quick Google search shows this has been an intermitten problem since 2010.  I have 30 days to cancel this entire package, which I will do if I cannot get this working very soon. I have seen references to needing a verizon email account to sign-up, no idea what that means.

0 Likes
Re: HBO GO
Hubrisnxs
Legend

That problem on the forum or from forum users is usually that they are not using the right username.  Often times it's a user name you have never even heard of before.   So you should call in and ask what your current user name is for the system.   If it IS the one you are using then tell them your problem.    If it's NOT the one you are using then have them help you log in using that one,

go to www.verizon.com/fiostvonline to log in. 

after you log into hbo for the first time it asks you to register so just know that part is normal. 

0 Likes
BajaAlta
Enthusiast - Level 3

@JimArl wrote:

Just upgraded to a new contract and added HBO for one year, new boxes, etc.  But cannot login to HBO GO - get message "To watch HBOGO, you must have HBO premium service on your FiOS TV account. Shop for HBO now."  Called support they said this is a *new* problem but a quick Google search shows this has been an intermitten problem since 2010.  I have 30 days to cancel this entire package, which I will do if I cannot get this working very soon. I have seen references to needing a verizon email account to sign-up, no idea what that means.

Hey JimArl: Please try it again today - some folks with a simliar or same issue are OK now.

sdkeller
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been trying to access the HBO GO service for over a week and it hasn't been working.  I used to use it all the time and never had a problem until now.  It allows me to sign in with no problems but when I choose an episode nothing plays.

0 Likes
sdkeller
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is anyone else having issues with HBO Go?

0 Likes