Re: HBOGO login system broken AGAIN
ronzie1
Contributor - Level 2

I can't login to HBO Go on my Windows pc or on my Android tablet. It was working about an hour ago, now it tells me I need to subscribe, which I already do. I have tried both Firefox 22 and IE 10, and I have rebooted my pc.

0 Likes
mdery
I'm having the same problem! Was working fine a few days ago.
0 Likes
descendents1

I also cannot sign in to HBOGO on any of my devices. I have HBO and I'm a Verizon customer.

Please resolve this in a timely manner. Thanks.

0 Likes
Kushtaka1

Same thing here, Verizon FiOS customer here. 

There MUST be a better way to authenticate!

0 Likes
Wrzykew
Enthusiast - Level 1
Same problem here (on 7/15). It's a Verizon problem, when it hits the VZ server to authenticate your HBO subscription. It seems as though the VZ server goes down or doesn't have capacity at times. So it just hangs or times out and comes back and says "you don't have HBO." But I DO HAVE HBO, dammit! Very frustrating. I love FIOS, but the server(s) VZ uses to authenticate online subscription services seems like it is patched together with duct tape. It drives me crazy and prevents me from watching the premium channel I am paying for.
muttonchops
Enthusiast - Level 2
Yep, it's happening here again, too. Last time it magically resolved itself after some time. It's maddening.
0 Likes
justanotherclue

Three years later and it is still broken.  What am I paying for?  Is it any wonder no one likes cable companies.  As I type this I have been on hold 12 minutes.

0 Likes
Marlymars
I have a .net account and I can't login!
0 Likes
djguamstyles

Here's the response I got from a tech support agent for this issue that seems to be pretty common.  At first I thought they cut my free HBO promotion short, but I saw that my channels were still present on my tv.  I guess I'll just have to wait until their "maintenance" is done.

Jassil:Thank you for your patience, this will be an issue with our online credential manager. It is currently under maintenance so the service will be unavailable in the meantime. I will create a report so we can have it resolved offline.

0 Likes
cpirate

I have HBO and get the same message as the other users in this thread (why a private message?)  what is necessary to set up a .NET account so that HBO GO works with verizon HBO bundle?  I pay a fortune for this.......  would like to use it.

0 Likes