Re: HBOGO login system broken AGAIN
Janet114
Enthusiast - Level 2
Gad, I'm so happy to find out I'm not the only one who has this constant problem with hbogo. None of my sub accounts can get to it.
0 Likes
willsied8

I have a .net account as well and cannot log in to HBO Go. This is really a problem. I pay for HBO but cannot acccess the service because the cable company's problem blocks me from using it. I am not getting what I am paying for. I have used HBO Go before, but cannot access it now. I am not happy given that I pay Verizon $170 per month. I should gete better service than this for that kind of money.

0 Likes
ap307

2014 - same issue. HBO GO cannot authenticate our subscription from Verizon even though we have one. This worked for months, then suddenly not at all in the past month. 

None of my friends with other cable providers have this issue. HBO GO worked for months without this and all of a sudden since Verizon "upgraded" their website earlier this month we have had near constant issues. I have spent hours on the phone with tech support, who even though they've dealt with me on 4 different phone calls claim that they have never heard of this issue...Did anyone figure out how to resolve this? 

0 Likes
BajaAlta
Enthusiast - Level 3

@ap307 wrote:

2014 - same issue. HBO GO cannot authenticate our subscription from Verizon even though we have one. This worked for months, then suddenly not at all in the past month. 

None of my friends with other cable providers have this issue. HBO GO worked for months without this and all of a sudden since Verizon "upgraded" their website earlier this month we have had near constant issues. I have spent hours on the phone with tech support, who even though they've dealt with me on 4 different phone calls claim that they have never heard of this issue...Did anyone figure out how to resolve this? 

Can you please try this again now?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
willsied8

That is very convenient. Make it even harder to voice complaint or express frustration.

0 Likes
willsied8

Instead of closing the thread, maybe your company should fix the problem. The thread is over two years old because the problem is that old. That says something about the Verizon response to it. 

0 Likes