Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

HD .tv channels - Countdown!!

sox1918
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: HD .tv channels - Countdown!!

Message 21 of 25
(6,406 Views)
I must admit that the 1 program per channel approach is unique.  Stupid, but unique.
h4xdaplanet
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 22 of 25
(6,348 Views)

I've got all 4 and can watch them... though they seem to be running the same two commercials over and over... 

Prime
Contributor
Contributor

Message 23 of 25
(6,291 Views)
I notice IO digital cable has MTV HD, BET HD, E! HD, G4 HD etc. Does anyone know if Verizon Fios will get any these channles in HD? I know Verizon added 6 new HD channels on their line-up around May 12 but what about these other favorites?? Anyone know??
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 24 of 25
(6,268 Views)

Yea I would like to see the bandwidth used for something else. I was waiting for these and have also been disappointed. The recipe channel looks like an add for various resturants and the dishes they make. Not to mention it plays like an eight track tape. Remember eight track?

I wonder what type of contract Verizon has before they can decide to can these channels.

Message Edited by prisaz on 05-23-2009 09:34 AM
nyt
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 25 of 25
(6,196 Views)
I have these channels on Long Island.  They are a big waste and if this is what "extreme HD" gives me as extras I dont want them,  give me channels I really watch.  How about Nick HD and the other viacom HD channels that Optimum has?  Anyone know if Direct TV offers more HD channels?
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title